WBCS -The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released an employment notice for the West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) Exam 2021, which includes Group A, B, C, and D positions. Candidates who are interested in the details of this Sarkari vacancy and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply Sarkari Job online.
- For Others: Rs. 210/- + Service Charges
- For SC/ ST & PWD of WB: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 24-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 20-01-2021 upto 12:00 midnight (Extended from 15-01-2021 to 20-01-2021)
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 21-01-2021 (Extended from 16-01-2021 to 21-01-2021)
- Date for Prelims Exam: 30-05-2021 (Postponed) (Revised From 21-03-2021 to 30-05-2021)
- New Date for Prelims Exam: 22-08-2021
- Date for Availability of Edit Option Link: 28 to 03-02-2021
|Wbcs Age Limit (as on the 1st January of the year of examination)
- For Group A & C: 21-36 Years
- i.e., Born not earlier than the 02-01-1985 and not later than the 01-01-2000.
- For Group B: 20-36 Years
- Born not earlier than the 02-01-1985 and not later than the 01-01-2021.
- For Group D: 21-39 Years
- Born not earlier than the 02-01-1982 and not later than the 01-01-2000.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
|West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) Exam 2021
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links- wbcs
|New Prelims Exam Date