SBI CLERK 2021
The State Bank of India has released the official notification regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021. This means that it is time that the candidates who wish to appear for the SBI Clerk Exams 2021 Start the preparations now. The State Bank Of India has released its official notification fro the post of Junior Associates. A total number of 5454 vacancies are released for the same.
The notification is released on 26 April 2021, and all the interested candidates can apply for the recruitment from 27 April 2021 to 17 May 2021. But the question is, how to start the preparation for SBI Clerk Exam 2021? In this article, we will be answering this question along with the preparation strategy for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021. Candidates who have not checked the official notification that SBI released on its official website can click on the link below
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Preparation Strategy
The competition for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 will not be easy this year. Candidates aspiring to be a part of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 first have to clear the preliminary examination for which we should start the preparation from now. Following are the four subjects that the candidates must start the preparation get the desired job profile of SBI Clerk this year.
- English language
- Reasoning ability
- Quantitative aptitude
- General awareness (For Mains)
We will be looking at the section-wise preparation strategy that the candidates must follow to ensure scoring maximum marks in the examinations.
If the candidates have a good base in the English language, they will not find much difficulty in scoring good marks in this section. But for those candidates who are e a little weak in this language let us see some preparation tips which they can follow for the English language section:
- Practice with the SBI Clerk 2021 E-Book Kit and practice with the latest questions right away.
- Read newspapers, novels, magazines, and editorials that will help you improve your vocabulary skills to a great extent.
- Search for new words, their meanings, their synonyms, and antonyms. These types of questions are also asked in the English language section and doing so will help the candidates in scoring good marks.
- Practice as many mock tests as possible. This will give you an idea about the questions that can be asked from the English language section. Candidates will also get to know about their weak areas and stress which they can improve before the examination.
The reasoning is undoubtedly the most complicated section of the test and most of the candidates find it difficult to score good marks in the section. In the reasoning section puzzles and seating arrangement has been dominating the majority of the questions and it is important for the candidates to focus on this section to crack the SBI Clerk Examinations.
- Focus on puzzles. As we all know the majority of the questions in the reasoning ability section are from puzzles and seating arrangements. If the candidates ace this topic, they can ensure scoring maximum marks in the reasoning ability section.
- Candidates who are not great in puzzles shall attempt the miscellaneous section that comprises directions sense, data sufficiency, assumptions, and others to achieve good marks.
- Candidates must attempt seating arrangements and puzzle questions only when they’re confident as wrong answers can lead to negative markings.
- Candidates must put effort during their practice sessions which they can do by tempting mock tests and test series.
To prepare for the quantitative aptitude section resign important for the candidates to prepare with the strategies mentioned below:
- Rather than trying to cover everything without proper quality, the candidates should choose topics carefully from the syllabus and prepare them efficiently.
- Practice mock tests and test series and analyze your own performance.
- Work on your weak areas and practice them until you do not get confident about them.
- Increase your accuracy as well as the speed by practicing mock tests as much as possible.
- Practice all types of data and prediction and analysis question
The general awareness section is introduced in the mains examination Where the candidates will be judged on their general awareness and general knowledge. This can be a tricky section for the candidates but it can be handled with the following preparation tips:
- Always follow the rule of what, when, where, how, and why – while studying any event or news, national or international.
- There are some questions that are asked on abbreviations in the general awareness section. It is important for the candidates to focus on them to avoid any kind of confusion during the examination.
- To cover the current affairs of 4 to 5 months. Candidates can also study from the Hindu Hindu review monthly capsule available on bankersadda.com
SBI Clerk 2021: Exam Pattern
The candidates must familiarise themselves with the exam pattern of the SBI Clerk Exams 2021 before starting their preparations.
|S. No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|S. No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|