Kerala TET May Online Form 2021
For Paper/ Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5):
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% marks
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks along with qualifying 2-year diploma in elementary education
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
For Paper/ Category II – Upper Primary Classes (Class 6-8)
- BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. Graduation degree and 2-year diploma Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC)
- Qualified 12th or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with appearing and qualifying four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Qualified graduation in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks and possess one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Paper/ Category III – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Graduation with BA/ BSc/ B.Com degree securing at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed.
- Degree in the subject concerned with MSc.Ed. Degree.
Paper/ Category IV – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Candidates, possessing a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/ NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act And Rules can apply for Kerala TET 2021 Paper IV.
For more Qualification Details Refer the notification