Karnataka HC District Judge Result – Mains Result & Interview Dates Announced-Karnataka High Courth as announced notification for the recruitment of District Judge (including backlog) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in this Sarkari vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Karnataka HC District Judge Vacancies 2020
||For Prelims Exam
||For Mains Exam
|For SC/ ST/ Category-I
- Last Date for Register/ submit Online Application: 21-10-2020 till 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through online: 28-10-2020 till 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through challan: 28-10-2020
- Date of Prelims Exam: 09-01-2021 (Between 02:30 to 04:30 PM)
- Last Date for Objections (Prelims): 12-01-2021
- Date of Main Exam: 13 & 14-03-2021
- Date for Interview: From 12 to 16-07-2021
|Age Limit (as on 21-10-2020)
- Maximum Age for Others: 45 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST: 48 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should possess Degree in Law granted by a University established by law in India.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than 7 years as on such date.
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Karnataka HC District Judge Result Important Links
|Mains Result & Interview Dates