Indian Navy Inviting applications for the different posts as Group ‘C’, Eligible candidates to apply in proforma Shared below by Registered/Speed Post. However, candidates those selected will proceed towards National Hydrographic Office, Dehradun.
Exam Mode: Offline Mode
Apply Date: 18-Feb-2020 to 7-March-2020
Admit Card: Notified Soon
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 25 Years
Relaxation as per govt. rues.
Post-Wise details (Indian Navy)
- Draughtsman (Cartographic): 6 Posts
- Level in the Pay Matrix- Level 4: Rs. 2550~ 81100
Eligibility Details (Indian Navy)
- Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board.
- Two years Certificate in Draughtsman ship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized institution. OR three years apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Training Scheme in Draughtsman ship OR ITI certificate and two years Trade Apprentice Training with Certificate of All India Trade Test conducted by National Council of Vocational Training in any trade.
- Certificate in Automated Computer-Aided Design (Auto CAD) from Department of Electronics Computer Accreditation Courses (DOEACC) or equivalent.
How to Apply
- Indian Navy Vacancies 2020.
- Interested Candidates can apply till 7-March-2020.
- Read the Notification about Indian Navy Recruitment post.
- The Application should be on plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality the paper should be used) either neatly handwritten or typed as per the prescribed format (see below), affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self-attested on the front side without defacing.
Apply Online: Offline Mode
Official Notification: Click Here
you can check here multiple govt job with the latest notification and Feel free to contact us for any query or for details on this email id: email@example.com.