Gujarat SET 2021- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has announced notification for conducing of Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) for recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Sarkari vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply Govt Jobs online
| Important Dates
|GSET (Assistant Professor)|
|Gujarat SET 2021- Important Links|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Other Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gujarat SET 2021- How to Apply- The Gujarat SET 2021 application form will be available on the GSET authority’s official website. The application form will be available online 21 June , following the same pattern as in 2019. Applicants have until the21 July to complete the GSET Examination 2021 registration form. Candidates must complete the form with accuracy and attention by following the directions listed below:
- For the Gujarat SET Online Application Form, applicants must go to the GSET’s official website.
- After that, they have to give Order Number and SBI E-pay Reference ID to open the application form.
As the application form page is opened, the applicants can fill the form with the details like
Category, Physically or Visually disability
Fee Details, etc.
- The candidates have to upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph & signature.
- The applicants must fill the form correctly as no correction will be made once submitted.
Gujarat SET 2021- Eligibility Criteria
On the official website, you can check your eligibility for GSET 2021. Applicants must verify the qualifying conditions given below before filling out the application form:
Those who have completed/are pursuing a UGC-specified Master’s degree in the final year or semester.
Candidates who have completed the UGC NET/UGC-CSIR programme are also eligible.
Those who have received a Post Graduate diploma or certificate from an Indian university or institute.
Gujarat SET 2021 – Scheme of Examination
• GSET Examination will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. and will be held as under:
Paper 1- Marks -100 Number of question -50 Time -3 Hour
Paper II- Marks -200 Number of question -100 Time -3 Hour